A full tour of one of the most beautiful places on earth, jam-packed with activities and breathtaking site seeing, all centered around photography and videography.
I created this tour with two things in mind.
I wanted it to be educational and extremely helpful for creatives learning to grow their photography or videography skills, and I wanted it to be immensely thrilling and fun from beginning to end. An educational workshop and a memorable vacation combined into one!
May 11-18, 2019
Itinerary: 8 days & 7 nights.
Planned from beginning to end for YOU.
- THE WORKSHOPS
- Full day at Machu Pucchu (one of the 7 Wonders of the World)
- Magical train ride through Sacred Valley
- Fully planned tour from beginning to end
- Make new creative and young friends.
- Amazing food
- Hand picked accommodation (dorm style)
- Build a huge portfolio (photo, video, or both!)
- ATV/four wheeling
- Natural hot springs swimming
- Llamas! Lots of them 🦙
The Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Virgin, also known as Cusco Cathedral, is the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cusco.
A colorful mountainside in the high Andes of Peru.
Archaeological marvel in the high mountains of Peru. Stunning red rock for panoramic views.
MORAY INCA RUINS
The site contains unusual Inca ruins, mostly consisting of several terraced circular depressions, the largest of which is approximately 30 m deep
MARAS SALT PONDS
Mountainside filled with beautiful salt pots and pools of salt water.
Every day (except arrival and departure days) you will have one workshop and one shoot. All workshops are suitable for both photographers or videographers.
- Personal portfolio review and one-on-one coaching workshop: Where you are at, where you want to go, and steps to accomplish your goals.
- Camera settings workshop: Everything from basic ISO, shutter, and aperture, to advanced modes and tips.
- Shooting workshop: Lighting, posing, and composition with a model!
- Editing workshop: Software, presets/LUTS, editing photos or video from start to end to give it that “Instagram magic” look.
- Social media growth workshop: How to create an amazing feed and secrets to Instagram growth and reach.
- Marketing workshop: How to find high paying clients, manage a successful business, and make MONEY.
Plus Daily Shoots: The most Instagramable spots in Peru. Be behind the camera as well as in front of the camera.
Itinerary: 8 days and 7 nights.
Planned from beginning to end for CREATIVES.
Arrival in Cusco, Peru and settling in to our fun, unique accommodation. Walking tour exploring the highlights of Cusco, enjoying the sunset with a view over the orange rooftops of the city. At night we will have a welcome dinner and orientation overview of activities, workshops, and itinerary.
Our first workshop! First thing in the morning we will start with a personal portfolio review and one-on-one coaching workshop. Then we will head together as a group to the local market to get tasty Peruvian treats, souvenirs, and clothing (at your own expense). During sunset we will head to the Cusco Cathedral for a photo shoot.
Early morning sunrise hike (or horseback ride) to the colorful Rainbow Mountain and vast Red Valley. This will be an amazing backdrop for some crazy good travel photos that will make your friends jealous. We will also be doing our camera settings workshop later in the evening.
Thrill day! We will be going to the second longest Zip-line in the world! We will also be ATV’ing around gorgeous mountains so expect my drone and GoPro out a lot this day. During golden hour we will have a sunset shooting workshop with a model to build your portfolio.
Excursion to the stunning Maras Salt Ponds and Moray Inca Ruins. These spots are perfect for that eye-catching Instagram post. We will then have an editing workshop and end the night with a magical train ride through Sacred Valley to our new accommodation in the city of Aguas Calientes.
Full day at the amazing Machu Picchu. You are going to be blown away by this place and hopefully make some amazing memories trekking around, taking selfies with llamas, and laughing. When we return to our accommodation I will teach the social media growth workshop.
Morning natural hot springs swim with the group. Free time to explore the unique city of Aguas Calientes. Lastly, a panoramic glass train ride back to Cusco and an evening marketing workshop.
Final day! We will have a photo/video exchange, say our goodbyes and depart from Cusco one by one (depending on the time you booked your flight home).
JUST SHOW UP
- All transportation during the tour. Including airport pickup and drop off.
- Breakfast every morning
- Magical train ticket through the sacred valley
- Machu Picchu ticket
- All admission fees to excursions
- Zip lining ticket
- ATV/Four wheeling ticket
- Personal in depth review of portfolio and business growth plan
- Group photography/videography workshops
What’s Not Included:
- Roundtrip airfare to Cusco, Peru
- Lunch and dinner per day (meals cost less than half the cost of meals in the USA).
$1800 per person.
THIS IS FOR YOU
Why with me?
I am an experienced photographer and videographer who has built a business that averages a net income of $190,000+ a year. I have experience shooting family photos, portraits, travel videos, wedding videos, and more. I WANT TO SHARE MY SECRETS WITH YOU and I am committed to taking your business to the next level. I am also an avid traveler and my success has taken me to over 60 countries, so I know how to plan an amazing trip jam-packed with activities, the best things to see, and experiences you will never forget.
I want to get to know you! Please apply and tell me a little bit about yourself. This tour is open to anyone 18+ whether you are a photographer, videographer, or just want to travel!