What you have always wanted to do.
The photo & video workshop retreat in Italy is a fully planned out tour of the Almalfi coast, Italy and includes group activities, styled shoots, island hopping, and site seeing. All centered around photography and videography.
Both a vacation & a learning opportunity.
Everything from visiting one of the most iconic and well known coasts in the world, to exploring the ancient streets of Naples, and immersing yourself in the culture of Italy through cooking classes, island boat tours, and so much more! This is a workshop for anyone looking to grow and be inspired in a beautiful place.
Styled Shoot 1 Mood Board
Whimsical, romantic, and European, boudoir. Professionally designed by published designer/planner.
Styled Shoot 2 Mood Board
Fine art, pastel colored, luxury engagements. Professionally designed by published designer/planner.
This workshop retreat is for you if:
-You want to make friends and be in a tight-knit group
-You want to have amazing photos/videos of you at the Almalfi coast
-You are a photographer and want to learn & grow
-You are a videographer and want to learn & grow
-You are a photographer who wants to learn more about video or vice versa
–You just want to see Italy and have a fully planned retreat
-You want to take your photo/video business to the next level
-You are a creative and want to be surrounded by other influential people
Itinerary: 6 days & 5 nights. Planned from beginning to end for YOU. Pricing info near bottom of page.
- Fully planned retreat from beginning to end
- A styled beach boudoir shoot for portfolio building
- A visit a medieval island castle
- Hand picked, double occupancy accommodation
- Make new creative friends who support you
- Build a huge portfolio (photo, video, or both)
- Experience amazing food
- Full day exploring colorful coastal cities
- FOUR WORKSHOP LESSONS
- Tour the iconic Amalfi Coast
- A styled engagement shoot for portfolio building (ft. a real couple)
- Culinary day! (we will be visiting the city pizza was invented!)🍕
- Ferry boat island hopping
An enchanting and picturesque island made of limestone rock.
A historic city built on dramatic cliffs and an amazing cathedral. This is where we will be spending most of our time for the photo and video workshop in Italy.
A day devoted to Italy's food. Including a Naples pizza making class in the city where it was invented.
A well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes.
A colorful jewel of the coast.
A coastal and oceanic rock formation beautifully eroded by waves.
Italian island famous for its colorful marina, tiny narrow streets and many beaches.
Medieval castle that stands on a volcanic rocky islet. An amazing spot for a photo and video workshop in Italy.
The Workshop Lessons:
Every day (except arrival and departure days) will have a workshop lesson. The photo & video workshops in Italy are suitable for all photographers & videographers from beginner (and I mean beginner) to advanced (at any level of success) and are custom geared towards the groups knowledge.
1. Personal portfolio review and one-on-one coaching workshop: Where you are at, where you want to go, and steps to accomplish your goals.
2. Camera settings workshop: Everything from basic settings to advanced modes and tips.
3. Editing workshop: Software tutorial, presets/LUTS, editing photos or video from start to finish to give it that “Instagram magic” look.
4. Marketing workshop: How to find high paying clients, manage a successful business, and make MONEY. How to actually create and run a FB ad from start to finish.
Daily shoots: The most Instagramable spots in Italy. Be behind the camera as well as in front of the camera.
Two beautifully styled shoots:
We have a real, engaged couple eloping in Italy and we will be shooting their styled engagements and styled boudoir session in both photo and video.
Itinerary: 6 days and 5 nights.
Planned from beginning to end for YOU.
Arrival in Naples, Italy and settling in to our fun, unique accommodation. Walking tour with your new group exploring the highlights of the region and getting to know the local town. We will then have a welcome dinner at sunset and orientation overview of activities and itinerary.
Colorful coastal day. We are going to explore the THREE coastal cities (Almalfi, Positano, and Atrani) which are full of beautiful buildings built along the jagged cliffs. Styled shoot number one (the engagement session) will take place in the pastel colored cities. Today we will also do our personal portfolio review and one-on-one coaching workshop. We will end the day enjoying a sunset dinner with a rooftop view.
Ferry day. Take a ferry on the Mediterranean sea to the island of Capri. Pass by the Faraglioni cliffs and island for photos. We will do our camera settings workshop on the island and strolling around quaint Italian streets.
Culinary day. You are in the land of pasta, coffee, lasagna, pizza, tiramisu, bruschetta, and gelato. You bet we are going to have a culinary day to just eat, drink, and enjoy the delicious flavors of Italy. Today we will be taking a cooking class (making traditional Naples pizza) that is included in the workshop retreat cost. In the evening we will do our editing workshop.
Island castle day. Today we will be taking a ferry boat ride over to the coastal island of Ischia. This island holds the beautiful, medieval castle of Aragonese. We will be exploring the outside as well as the inside of the castle and the island. Upon return we will do our marketing workshop lesson.
Beautifully styled boudoir shoot on the beach at sunrise. After we will have a farewell breakfast, do a photo/video exchange, and saying our goodbyes. Departing one by one depending on the time you booked your flight home.
Our Airbnb (included in cost) is located in the center of the town with large windows and balconies displaying the dramatic cliffs and colorful, pastel homes of Maiori. Famous Amalfi Coast views circumference the entire place.
Walking distance to local Italian shops and small, intimate restaurants. A private beach with coastal cliff views is just a 3 minute walk.
JUST SHOW UP
- Accommodation for all 5 nights (beautiful airbnb with panoramic Amalfi coast views)
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All transportation during the retreat
- Breakfast every morning
- All excursions
- All workshop lessons
- 2 beautifully styled shoots for portfolio building
- All admission fees to excursions
- 2 roundtrip ferry tickets
- All group activities
- Admission to the island castle
- Culinary class
- Island hopping transportation
What’s Not Included:
- Roundtrip airfare to Naples, Italy where the workshop retreat will start (flights range from about $550 – $850 roundtrip from the U.S.)
- Lunch and dinner per day (except lunch on pizza making day)
$2,450 per person.
THIS IS FOR YOU
Imagine yourself in Italy.
You will be learning, exploring, and eating 🍝 with a group of creative people in Almalfi & Naples. You will be surrounded by gorgeous cliffs, colorful buildings, and thousand year old churches. If you were waiting for a sign. This is it. Put yourself first and invest in your growth. When is the last time you marveled at something amazing, laughed really hard, or traveled somewhere that intrigued you? When is the next time you might see a photo and video workshop IN ITALY? There will never be a time where the date, cost, and circumstance line up perfectly so make a sacrifice and go!
Sign Up Now
I require a 25% deposit to book. This workshop retreat is open to anyone 18+ whether you are a photographer, videographer, or just want to travel.